Rural Rother PCN Logo


We are unable to treat or give prescriptions for dental problems, even if they are urgent. This is because we do not have the appropriate training or expertise for dental care.

If you are suffering with toothache or problems with your mouth, teeth or gums, please contact your dentist.

If you do not have a dentist, visit to find your nearest dentist.

If you need emergency treatment and your dentist is closed or you do not have a dentist, contact the Emergency Dental Service.