Rural Rother PCN Logo

Coronavirus Advice

The advice for Coronavirus has changed. Stay at home for 7 days if you have either: a high temperature OR a new, continuous cough OR loss of/ change in smell or taste. Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. If you cannot cope with your symptoms at home; your condition gets worse; or your symptoms do not improve after 7 days, use the NHS 111 online service or contact us (out of hours, call NHS 119).Visit for the latest Coronavirus guidance.


Visit for information on free testing.

Vaccine trials

The National Institute for Health Research are looking for volunteers to sign up for vaccine research studies. Find out more and sign up at

Isolation notes

Isolation notes for coronavirus are available via

Support services

Local volunteers are on hand to help if you are self-isolating and need support with shopping & prescriptions.

Exemptions for wearing face masks

There is no requirement for a letter or certificate in relation to the wearing of face coverings. We will not be providing letters for face mask exemptions on this basis. Full guidance and a printable exemption card is available at There is additional information for: Transport for London and Southern-Eastern Railways.

Your Covid Recovery

Evidence shows that a significant proportion of post COVID-19 patients are likely to have significant ongoing health problems, notably breathing difficulties, tiredness and cough, reduced muscle function, reduced ability to undertake physical activity and psychological symptoms such as PTSD and reduced mood status.

Your Covid Recovery is a new NHS website designed to help people recover from the long-term effects of COVID-19 and support them to manage their recovery. It includes information from rehabilitation experts about how to manage ongoing symptoms and health needs at home, and signposts to sources of support.

The Big Health and Care (socially distanced) Conversation

How did health and social care services work for you during Covid-19? East Sussex Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) are running the Big Health and Care (socially distanced) Conversation and want to hear your views.