Ovarian cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. It mainly affects women who have been through menopause but it can sometimes affect younger women.
Common symptoms of ovarian cancer are:
- Persistent abdominal pain, bloating or swelling
- Loss of appetite, difficulty eating and feeling full more quickly
- A change in bladder habits not explained by dietary or lifestyle changes.
Seek medical advice if:
- You’ve been feeling bloated, especially more than 12 times a month
- You’ve experienced other symptoms persistently
- You have a family history of ovarian cancer.
Early diagnosis saves lives. If you’re worried speak to your GP.
For more information, visit the Grace website.