Rural Rother PCN Logo

Musculo-skeletal pain

Suffering with musculo-skeletal pain can be common.

You can usually do things to ease the pain yourself by following the guidance on and taking over the counter pain medication from a pharmacist. Click on the links below to read the guidance for your particular condition.

If your pain continues for more than 2 weeks, book to see our Paramedic Practitioner, our First Contact Physiotherapist or do a self-referral to the MSK Physiotherapy Service who will give advice and refer you for further assessment and treatment if required.