Health and Social Care Connect (HSCC) is the telephone contact centre for adult social care services in East Sussex (over 18 years).
Some people need practical support to lead an active life and do the everyday things that most of us take for granted. Adult Social Care & Health may provide help or put you in touch with organisations for people, and their carers, who find it difficult to manage daily tasks in the home.
HSCC can talk to you about:
- local services
- organisations that can help you improve your health and wellbeing or live more independently
- ways to connect with your community or get support from your wider network
- equipment that could help you
- if you have sight or hearing difficulties, or are deafblind, we may be able to recommend or provide equipment or other support, such as mobility training
- your accommodation options
- how to access support with your finances, debt or benefits
- support for carers
The service is available on 0345 60 80 191 from 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week, including bank holidays or applications can be made online https://adultsocialcare.eastsussex.gov.uk/web/portal/pages/asshome