You can now use the new NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
Use the NHS App to:
- check your symptoms
- find out what to do when you need help urgently
- book and manage appointments at your GP surgery
- order repeat prescriptions
- view your GP medical record securely
- register to be an organ donor
- choose how the NHS uses your data
If you already use Patient Access you can continue to use it or you may prefer to switch to the NHS App which has more services.
For more information go to www.nhs.uk/nhsapp. If you need help, contact the NHS App team direct or speak to one of our receptionists.